Contact Us


Bunora Avenue, Ferny Hills

Online Enquiry

* Required fields

Visa Assist

If you have been living with your partner in another country and wish to come and live in Australia, you will more than likely be applying for a ‘Partner Visa’ or Fiancé Visa, if you are not already married.

Part of the requirements for the Partner Visa or a Fiancé Visa, is to prove that you intend to be married. To do this you will need to provide a copy of a signed and witnessed ‘Notice of Intended Marriage’ form (NOIM) and a certified evidence of notice letter from your Celebrant stating that you have completed a ‘Notice of Intended Marriage’ form (NOIM) and a date for your wedding has been set.

Visa Assist Package

  • Contact me to set up a meeting.
  • Complete the necessary Notice of Intended Marriage with me as your witness.
  • Bring your relevant Identification (Passports or birth certificates and driver license).
  • Also bring any relevant divorce/death certificates.
  • I will provide your certified Evidence of Notice letter within 24 hours.
  • Email or give 'celebrant letter' and copy of NOIM form to your immigration specialist.
  • All-inclusive price of $100, but..
  • If you plan to follow up with one of my Legals Only Wedding, an Elopement or a full Wedding, the Visa Assist package is included in the price.